From:
"King, Tamarah" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2011 13:34:36 +0000
Watch out though-the sampling procedure should mimic what is done in production. If you flush before taking a test sample, the same amount of flush should be applied before the water is used for production.

"The contents of this message are confidential and may be privileged.  If you have received this message in error, please permanently delete it, along with any files that may be attached to this message, without reading, printing, copying, forwarding or otherwise distributing it.  Please notify the sender of the error immediately so that we can prevent it from happening again."