Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 10:22:15 EDT
As we contine to learn more about groups or species that go undetected by
current sterility assays, Chemunex has continued to challenge our viability
marker based technology with organisms that fall into that category.

Although we have not yet tested nanobacteria, we have successfully challenged
our system with mycoplasma (0.1um) and have received equivalent results to
plates within 30 minutes of sampling. At the request of a number of companies
that we are currently involved with, we will be contacting the group in
Finland for cultures to determine whether our technology will in fact detect
nanobacteria. I will keep the group posted regarding our progress.

Martin Tricarico
Chemunex