From:
felisiana sutanto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2011 00:23:14 -0700
Based on my knowledge, it can be assumed as cleanroom speification because it's printed on Annex 1 PIC-S. Not only on aseptic process, but also on final sterilization production. But practically, my industry also check non viable contamination for our non sterile cleanroom, but first, you have to decide your internal spesification depend on your product specification, risk tolerance on your quality of product produced in it.
I hope it's helpfull.

Regards,
Felisiana S