PMFLIST Archives

December 2015

From:
Natasha Guss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 2015 22:27:43 +0000
Hi Darren,

This was very helpful.

Regards,
Natasha

-----Original Message-----
From: The Pharmaceutical Microbiology Forum Email List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 7:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PMFLIST] Qualification of AHU's

Hi Natasha,

Satisfactory particle monitoring data is not translated as sufficient air change rates. If you have a requirement for air change rates over time (i.e per hour) stated within your monitoring specification then this must be measured as with the other additional tests for compliance that are recommended and you employ.

However for room classification purposes (as required by ISO) then particle monitoring data provides this.

Regards

            Darren