From:
Jeff Werner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 07:03:51 -0400
Katherine et.al.:

To confirm the information contained in the attached responses:

Refer to the 1987 FDA 'Guideline on Validation of the Limulus Amebocyte
Lysate Test as an End-Product Endotoxin Test for Human and Animal
Parenteral Drugs, Biological Products, and Medical Devices'. On page 22
Appendix D for the dose you will see: ..."if the pediatric dose/kg is
higher than the adult dose then it shall be the dose used in the formula".

Jeff Werner
V-P, PMF and
Steering Cmte Member LAL Users Group

"Shih, Katherine" <[log in to unmask]> on 10/01/98 07:38:41 PM

Please respond to The Pharmaceutical Microbiology Mail List