From:
Chris Richey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2019 04:33:14 +0000
The Lph III and Vesphene III are new formulations so you would need to conduct a new validation or go with another phenolic supplier to validate. I would note dilution ratio’s/active’s pertaining to disinfectant residue as well.

If you would like to discuss further feel free to reach out anytime.

Chris Richey, MBA  |  Regional Business Manager - Northwest U.S. & Western Canada
Veltek Associates, Inc.
15 Lee Boulevard  ●  Malvern, PA 19355-1234 USA
C: 530.312.2517   F: 800.877.9205