From:
"abed a. hijaz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2019 09:13:54 +0000
Hello Everyone,

anybody have an idea to reduce the cost in microbiology lab ?
please i need your help

Regards,

Abed Al raheem Hijaz
Microbiology Manager
[untitled]
Dar Al Dawa Development &
Investment Co. Ltd.
P.O Box: 9364 Amman 11191 Jordan
Fax: +962 6 5727776
Mobile: +962 791134787
Ext.:122
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>