PMFLIST Archives

March 2012

From:
Frank Settineri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2012 08:43:26 -0800
Scott,
A great example of why this forum is so valuable.  Phil Geis, your reference to the CDC Guideline to Disinfection is another one.  I could go on and on naming others who contribute but that would take too long, and I'd put you all to sleep anyway
One striking point is the amount of work that was done 40, 50, 60 years ago and how it is still relevant today.  It's a good lesson, especially when asked,"Why are you doing this?" because it provides justification for many of the practices that are still (pardon the alliteration) practiced.
So, thanks for the information and for citing the science that was done by our predecessors.

Sincerely,
Frank Settineri Veracorp LLC Sparta, New Jersey 908-499-5540 www.veracorp.biz  http://www.linkedin.com/in/veracorp
"Strengthening businesses, strengthening lives"