PMFLIST Archives

June 2020

From:
Timothy Cser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 2020 17:33:37 +0000
Hi Phil.  Clearly in addition to basic microbiology, understanding of GMP, aseptic technique in a hood, isolator and cleanroom, regulations, writing and adhering to SOP's and all the reasons why would be at the top of my list.  Understanding of the ramifications of data integrity errors and why "unimportant" details are important everyday.  Even a course on Pharmacetical manufacturing and how QC/EM fits into that process.

Sincerely,

Tim Cser
MilliporeSigma