PMFLIST Archives

June 2020

From:
Matthew Poch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 2020 15:55:55 +0000
I have been trying to add the below post into the list and got a return message saying that it has already been posted.  I have been searching the post and have not seen it added .  can you please confirm that it actually got added and if not, could we please add this.  Thank you for your help.

Matthew Poch
Quality Control Sr. Manager
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
    20 Commerce Way