From:
Vishwas Kelkar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 2020 21:28:45 +0000
Hello,
I need to know what is the industry practice of reporting results when testing performed by Membrane filtration process.

Membrane Filtration:
Filter 100mL- Count is 16 cfu
If we have to report count in cfu/mL- 0.16 cfu/mL
Can we report cfu in decimal or it has always to be whole number as this reported as per calculation.
Anyone is reporting cfu per 100mL to have whole number

Any guidelines which we can follow.

Thanks,
Vishwas Kelkar
Supervisor, GQC-QC Microbiology

Apotex Inc.
380 Elgin Mills Rd. East, Richmond Hill, ON, L4C 5H2, Canada
* (905) 884-7412  ext. 4016| Cell: (416) 278-5042   | [log in to unmask]; www.apotex.com<http://www.apotex.com>