From:
Joel Russo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 2020 08:58:12 -0400
Hello all,

I’m trying to compile a list of requirements (either official or PDA publication) defining in-process Bioburden sampling / testing.   Are they monograph specific per product (and / or water type used in the process per 1231), or are there regulations / standards out there that I’m glossing over?

Kind Regards,
Joel Russo