From:
"One, Jeff S" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2013 22:57:06 +0000
While speaking to a consultant regarding the use of commercially purchased biological indicators embedded with Bacillus spores it was asked if we perform verification of D-values of BI strips.

Does anyone routinely perform periodic verification of D-values using a Bier vessel or do you accept the value on the certificate of analysis?   If yes, do you perform it in-house or send it out?

Sincerely,

Jeff One

________________________________

Jeff S One