PMFLIST Archives

March 2020

From:
Abrar Ali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 2020 08:47:36 +0000
Dear Forum members,

Thanks all for your responses.

Abrar Ali

________________________________
From: The Pharmaceutical Microbiology Forum Email List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Tony Cundell <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 10:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [PMFLIST] How to establish statistical alert and action limit for water system performance?

Use non-parametric 95% and 99% Confidence Limits

--
Tony Cundell, Ph. D.
Consulting Microbiologist

------------------------------------------------------------- This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, IP protected and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail or any attachments or files transmitted with it hereof, please notify the author and delete the email. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the organization. No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of SPIMACO with another party by email without express written confirmation by the President of SPIMACO, Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. SPIMACO accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.