PMFLIST Archives

February 2020

Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2020 23:12:52 +0530
Hello all,

I would like to know is there any guidelines mentioned airsamplers airflow
rates?

Most of them are following 100 lit/min and 180 lit/min air flow rates which
guidelines is saying to follow these air sampling

If I follow 200 lit/ min air sampling (5 mins) to save the time and work
load
Is it acceptable 200 lit/min air sampling in pharmaceutical clean rooms ?

Please share any document references for airflow rate for airsamplers.

Thanking you in advance

Best Regards,
Ramesh

air flow rate of 100 litres/min