From:
Patricia Parish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 15:12:08 -0700
We are now being asked to check all product contact components for
sterility.  This includes syringes, gloves,  and many other odd items.  We
are wondering how others are testing this type of component.  Are you
simply validating the vendor using audits, or qualifying them through
sterility testing of random items?  I've been asked to survey the group.

Patricia Parish
Berlex Biosciences
Richmond, CA