From:
Tony Cundell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 2020 14:26:30 -0400
I am not sure what a non-operation room is.

Over and above not exceeding the alert and action levels the identity of
the EM isolates may be useful in determining the source of the isolates,
e.g., water (R. picketti), personnel (S. aureus), packaging materials (B.
subtitles), and walls and ceilings of the facility (fungi).

Setting requirement for the absence of objectionable microorganisms in Em
may not be useful as term objectionable microorganisms applies to
non-sterile drug products.

--
Tony Cundell, Ph. D.
Consulting Microbiologist