From:
Reuven Baum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2019 13:48:04 +0200
A nuclear pharmacy preparation room classified as  Class C, do the workers
need face masks  all the time they are in the room or only when performing
specific aseptic  tasks ?
  I have trouble understanding the guides especially USP chapter 797 and
the Emea Annex 1. Annex 1 suggests that in Class C a face mask is not
needed.
USP 797 is unclear to me in its recommendations on face masks.

Thanks for any help.
Reuven
Yavne
QC microbiology