PMFLIST Archives

March 2020

From:
Ali Raza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 2020 17:09:13 +0500
Hi Members;

I have a question regarding culture media pH, in USP (62) states that the pH
of different media, if necessary, adjust before sterilization and after
sterilization it is within specific medium pH range at 25 C... My question
here is, how we can measure the pH of agar medium at 25 C whereas it is
solidified below 45 C... How we can use electrode to measure the pH of agar
medium at 25 C...

Kindly guide me in this matter...

Thanks...