From:
Reuven Baum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2019 13:59:31 +0300
What is the dress code for a nuclear pharmacy room classified as Class C?
The room is classified as Class C  and contains a Bacteriological safety
cabinet for the actual preparation.
This is at a production facility not in a hospital.
The pharmacists enter for an hour of preparation then leave the room.
Do they have to wear a sterile overall?
Would a clean lab coat , hair cover , mask, gloves be sufficient?

Reuven
QC supervisor
Israel