From:
shougata bose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2011 23:52:24 -0700
Dear AllIn case of modification of existing water system e.g extension of PW loop, replacing Reverse osmosis system, for how many days we need to perform the PQ before resuming production operation?Do we need to perform the PQ of WFI system also?since WFI is prodcued from the PQ and modification is also done in the PW generation system?