From:
Rodrigo Castillo M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 2020 16:35:19 -0400
Dear All,

Im looking guidelines or recommendations that details zones or grade zones in which microbiology operations could be carried out.

The last one that i saw was Annex 2 WHO Good practices in microbiology labs where explain the follow:

Zone Installation                 grade                     Proposed

Sample receipt         Unclassifi ed            Unclassifi ed
Media preparation  Unclassifi ed             Unclassifi ed
Incubator               Unclassifi ed                Unclassifi ed
Enumeration         Unclassifi eda            Unclassifi ed
Decontamination Unclassifi ed              Unclassifi ed

For Suitability test or GPT where we used live microorganims, we need to have a different room or we can used the same that we use for non sterile test? Which guidelines talk about this?

Best regards