PMFLIST Archives

February 2020

From:
"Post, Scott" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2020 20:11:22 +0000
For Biological Indicators used in steam sterilization studies is there an F Bio requirement for BI selection using the overkill method?

Thanks
Scott

Scott Post | Global Aseptic Support Leader
Zoetis | 10 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054
Office: +1-973-443-2957
Mobile : +1-862-777-3006
Visit Us: zoetis.com<http://www.zoetis.com/>

[updated-zoetis-logo-tagline-noforbes-96res] [cid:image004.jpg@01D5DC36.859AD840]