PMFLIST Archives

December 2015

From:
Tim Cser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 2015 20:27:21 +0000
ISO 29981:2010 is a good start for TAC of Bifidobacterium.  It's for milk and starter cultures so it should be a good reference for you even if it isn't exactly what you're looking for.  The formula does require a supplement (MUP) to inhibit Lactic acid bacteria.

Here's a link to the TOS-MUP media: http://www.emdmillipore.com/US/en/product/TOS-Propionate-Agar-%28Base%29,MDA_CHEM-100043#documentation

http://www.emdmillipore.com/US/en/products/industrial-microbiology/indicator-organisms-for-food-and-beverage-industry/bifidobacteria/XUab.qB.TV4AAAFD1sdUTxI8,nav

Tim Cser
916-759-1401