From:
venkata Chittibabu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2019 16:30:17 +0530
We did hypochlorite study in raw water Hypochlorite added to the water( 0.1
ml / lit) , after 30 minutes contact time, water shall be pass through heat
exchanger at 85-90c  and same shall be holding up to 2- 3 hours, then
neutralization done by Sodium meta bi sulphate.

The free chlorine % was same after heat treatment.....