From:
Nilesh Shah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2019 23:09:13 +0530
Dear Forum members,

Query on Mlt validation.
1.Can I use 1 g sample in 9 ml diluent and after validation can we use 10 g
sample in 90 ml diluent during routine testing.

2.for positive control and product positive control minimum incubation to
be followed and for product control maximum incubation to be followed.

3.culture concentration used for specified organisms should be nmt 100 cfu
in total volume.

Thanks
Nilesh
9820919185