From:
"Berman, Alison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 2020 14:59:37 +0000
Hello,
I'm trying to find out what other companies are doing regarding the frequency of sanitizing the water loop. Specifically an ambient DI/RO system which feeds into a Hot DI/WFI system.
We are suggesting, as a quality unit, quarterly but being offered every 6 months.
If you can answer in terms of chemical sanitization that would be appreciated.
Thanks

Alison Berman, MFS
Supervisor
Quality Control - Microbiology

[AMR_Logo_for Email Signatures_19DEC]

O 631.924.4000 ext. 379
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  \\  americanregent.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.