PMFLIST Archives

March 2020

From:
Dina Monsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 2020 15:56:55 -0500
If you have a positive purge sample during an aseptic simulation, can it be
pulled from incubation on the day of transfer and not incubated the full 14
days?  Also, if the vials are all negative, does the fill needle purge
sample being positive effect the results of the media fill (camera footage
shows that it was likely the sample cup).

Thank you!

Dina