From:
Claudia Lawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2019 18:08:58 +0000
Hello Everyone,

We’re looking into purchasing a Biolumix machine from Neogen to make our micro life a little easier. The only question I have left about it that I cannot get a straightforward answer on: Do we need to perform Growth Promotion Testing on the media vials we use in the machine?

Biolumix says that their vials are certified and that it isn’t required, but…..what would FDA have to say about that? Has anyone here ever undergone an FDA audit with the Biolumix? If so, what was their take on growth promotion?

Any information you guys have would be extremely helpful!
Thank you in advance 😊
-Claudia