PMFLIST Archives

February 2020

From:
"Dr. Michael J. Miller" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2020 11:18:09 -0500
A reduction in frequency will be based on a risk assessment. Your historical test data, current sampling plan, rotational schedule, sanitization schedule and type of water system will help to determine whether a reduction in sampling and testing is acceptable. Michael