PMFLIST Archives

January 2020

From:
Keerthi Cherukuri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2020 09:12:00 -0500
Hello,

I'm a Microbiologist at a wipes manufacturing company. Our products fall under personal care and OTC categories.  We test based on USP <61> and <62> and now <60>. I also perform USP <51> and of course, suitability based on <1227>.  I feel like I have a lot of questions within these procedures and its hard to find all the answers. I was looking for Seminars to attend that would address these areas in particular and came across a 2 day seminar on "Essentials Of USP Microbiology - Reading Between the Lines of the USP General and Information Microbiology Chapters". The agenda seems to cover all the microbiological USP chapters. I'm hoping attending it will ease some of my confusion, but I will need to convince a few people to approve the budget for this. We are a small company and this may not appear as an obvious ROI. So, I'm posting here, to ask if anybody has attended this seminar and if you found it helpful? Please feel free to suggest other seminars/webinars.

Thanks,

Keerthi Cherukuri.