From:
Devendra Badgujar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 2020 10:15:05 +0000
Dear Forum members,

As per the USP <1111> the microbiological quality requirement for the drug substances (API) is only TAMC & TYMC,  there is no any requirement mention for specified microorganisms.
I have question, it is required to perform the test for specified microorganism for drug substance (API) which are use either in non-sterile formulation and sterile drug preparation?
I want to  know across industry practice.  Any ref. for specified microorganism for drug substance?

Thank's  & Regard's
Devendra Badgujar
356
7016823393
9586331571

Disclaimer: The information contained in this electronic message or in any trailing messages herein or in any attachments to this message is confidential, legally privileged and non-public information, intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this electronic message, please notify the sender immediately, delete this electronic message and its attachments, without reading or saving them in any manner and preserve its confidentiality. You are hereby notified that any unauthorized distribution, disclosure, copying, review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this electronic message or the information contained in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Before opening any attachment(s) to this electronic message, please check them for viruses and defects. Neither sender nor his/her organization accepts any liability for damage caused by any virus transmitted by this electronic message.' If the disclaimer can't be applied, take no action.