From:
Lauren Stainback <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2019 15:29:02 +0000
Hi Sam,
Years ago I performed some NSF P248 challenge studies using nano silver in waste and drinking water applications.  I think those protocols require purchasing to view them.  However, the following journal article may be helpful.  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK442381/
It includes tables listing known pathogenic organisms.  Giardia lamblia and cryptosporidium parvum are also used in many EPA protocols.  I would choose microorganisms that are known challenging pathogens in drinking water.  Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Lauren Stainback
NSI Lab Solutions, Inc. 7212 ACC Blvd Raleigh, NC 27617 USA

CERTIFICATES OF ANALYSIS ARE AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE
www.nsilabsolutions.com/coa-downloads/