From:
Richard Albert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 May 2020 06:59:41 -0500
With USP <60> there has been a great deal of discussion about Bcc.  One of
the swabbing procedures we use in our plant has an enrichment step.  Does
anyone have any comment regarding how competitive Bcc is in a non-selective
enrichment.  We are a non-sterile consumer product manufacturing facility
and find fast growing aerobic spore formers (Bacillus spp) in the
enrichments.  Has anyone used the Bcc medium as a broth to select for Bcc
during enrichment.  Thanks.

Richard A. Albert
Senior Microbiologist
Kleen Test Products
262-284-6600 x 5147

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail may contain trade secrets or

prohibited. Please inform the sender immediately and destroy the
original
transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.