PMFLIST Archives

June 2020

From:
Maroof Malik Murfy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jun 2020 22:58:26 +0530
Hello Dear Forum Members,

I have one query regarding Swab Surface Validation...

I have to do Validation and after selected my area of sampling means the
container from where I have to do validation...

Add culture on area... after that I perform sampling....take sample to lab
and after doing analysis and analysis is from Pour Plate method...

Now I am confused abt temp condition...means in routine analysis we
incubate our scda plate firstly into 20-25°C for nmt 3days for TFC then
after 3days we transfer that plate into 30-35°C for nmt 2days for
TBC....but when we do Validation or we can say we incubate our plates along
with standard culture we have to incubate plate firstly into 30-35°C for
nmt 3days then 20-25°C for nmt 5days....so which process I have to do
Murfy