From:
"Lee, Lucy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 17:52:47 -0500
I am very pleased to announce that planning sessions are underway for the
annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology Seminar hosted by AAI.  For those of you
who are new to this forum, AAI presents this seminar as a service to
pharmaceutical microbiologists, targeting areas of concern in the industry
that pertain specifically to us.  This meeting doubly serves as a  the
annual meeting of the Pharmaceutical Microbiology Forum.  We have in the
recent past years held the meeting in Wilmington, NC.  This year we are
proposing to present it in New Jersey, a short day trip for some of you.

Some of the topics under consideration are Disinfectant Qualification
Procedures and Laboratory Approaches to Container Closure Integrity Testing.
Other topics are coming from your previous comments submitted at the end of
last year's seminar.

Since we are in the early planning stages, I would very much like to solicit
the group's ideas on topics as well as speakers.  Please forward any ideas
that you have to me at the E-mail address below.

If you have never received information on our seminars before and you wish
to be included on the mailing list please forward me your mailing
information as well.

Thank you
Lucy Lee
Project Coordinator II