From:
Timothy Cser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 2020 00:01:43 +0000
Good question Marianne.  What is the patient population?...ie asthma, etc.

Tim Cser
MilliporeSigma
MilliporeSigma is a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany

> On May 7, 2020, at 4:58 PM, Marianne Smith CW <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Dear Forum.
>
> Can anyone tell me if they are performing USP <60> testing on Non-Aqueous Inhalation Products?  We are getting ready to validate a microbial method for a new inhalation product and we were wondering if we should include the USP <60> tests for Burkholderia cepacia complex if there is no water in the formulation.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Marianne
>

> ------------------
> The PMFList is supported by our sponsors as a service to the scientific community.

> Steris - https://clicktime.symantec.com/3JYAGbWUXVVJvEfinwHwf1d6H2?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sterislifesciences.com%2F
>
> Charles River Laboratories - https://clicktime.symantec.com/3XqTMDFiUDDETj5jBBgJt2G6H2?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww2.criver.com%2Fl%2F60962%2F2020-03-27%2Fh6jqv6
>
> Veltek Associates, Inc - https://clicktime.symantec.com/3TmAKKswca2TX64iNgQxtCm6H2?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sterile.com
>
> Microbiologics, Inc. - https://clicktime.symantec.com/33236DgNf7zyV9J67bPn2vk6H2?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.microbiologics.com
>
> BD Industrial Media - https://clicktime.symantec.com/3MetFQRqvXH7F6WEt8qwwZq6H2?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bd.com%2Fds%2F
>
> Associates of Cape Cod, Inc. - https://clicktime.symantec.com/3MX55QN3RzVbnWPf7xa4jGt6H2?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.acciusa.com%2F

> The nature of this service is to provide a medium for communication.  The specific statements and endorsements of individuals participating in the discussions are not necessarily those of the PMF or the sponsors of the list.

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachment from your system. Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany and any of its subsidiaries do not accept liability for any omissions or errors in this message which may arise as a result of E-Mail-transmission or for damages resulting from any unauthorized changes of the content of this message and any attachment thereto. Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany and any of its subsidiaries do not guarantee that this message is free of viruses and does not accept liability for any damages caused by any virus transmitted therewith.

Click http://www.merckgroup.com/disclaimer to access the German, French, Spanish and Portuguese versions of this disclaimer.