From:
Jovan Rankov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2019 07:51:13 +0000
Tony,

It was ready to use TSA agar with neutralizers. We obtained these MOs from nitrogen. To test the operators, jars, indicators and species, we then chose to take same species from library, make overnights and incubate anaerobically. We obtained full growth of strictly aerobic species in anaerobic conditions (according to indicators in the jars), which we confirmed by genetic ID. Same analysts do GP with anaerobic strains and incubate successfully in these jars. This is the first time we got conflicting results, so to say.  Jars supporting growth of both MOs, strictly aerobic and anaerobic is not what one would expect.

Regards,

Jovan