PMFLIST Archives

March 2020

From:
Claire Briglia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 2020 17:06:16 -0400
I would highly recommend that you consider a hydrogen peroxide vapor
decontamination service for a spore contamination.  A vapor method (not
fogging or spraying) can prove its effectiveness with the use of biological
indicators versus relying on traditional EM methods that are very
insensitive.  Hydrogen peroxide vapor has a long history (since the early
1990s) in the pharmaceutical industry and is the gold standard for
isolators.  It is also used frequently in BSL-3 laboratories for equipment
and HEPA filter decontamination.

Claire Fritz Briglia
Principal
Email: [log in to unmask]