PMFLIST Archives

December 2015

From:
Jessica Logan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 2015 07:00:45 -0500
All,

The PMList wants to thank BD Life Sciences for their support of the Email discussion group in 2015.

BD is a medical technology company that serves healthcare institutions, life science researchers, clinical laboratories, industry and the general public. BD manufactures and sells a broad range of medical supplies, devices, laboratory equipment and diagnostic products. BD is headquartered in the United States and has offices in more than 50 countries worldwide.

Without the support of corporate sponsors such as BD Life Sciences (and the others listed at the bottom of each Email from the list) this service would not be possible and the Microbiology Network is grateful for their support.

Accugen Laboratories - http://accugenlabs.com

Analytical Research Labs - http://arlok.com/

Life Technologies - http://www.lifetechnologies.com/PharmaAnalytics

Charles River-Endosafe and Accugenix - http://www.criver.com/emd