From:
Walter Mensen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 May 2020 13:41:45 +0000
Hello Allison,

For our ambient DI/RO system in plastic, we chemically sanitize on a monthly basis.  There are no points of use on this system and it's to maintain the quality of a downstream purified water system in stainless steel.  For that system, we use heat monthly and chemical annually.

WALTER MENSEN
CLEANING AND SANITATION VALIDATION MANAGER
952-227-3037 (w-ch) | 952-230-5794 (w-ep) | [log in to unmask] (e) | Apex International