PMFLIST Archives

July 2020

PMFLIST@LISTS.MICROBIOLOGYNETWORK.COM

Options: Use Monospaced Font
Show Text Part by Default
Show All Mail Headers

Message: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]
Topic: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]
Author: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]

Print Reply
Subject:
From:
"Perez, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Pharmaceutical Microbiology Forum Email List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 2020 20:26:34 +0000
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (511 lines)
Hello Phil

I would just like to add that I found risk analysis a really valuable tool in my learning process and may have appreciated a much better understanding of it earlier in my career.  

Thanks for a great topic,
Michael


Michael Perez | Microbiologist | Edgewell Personal Care




-----Original Message-----
From: The Pharmaceutical Microbiology Forum Email List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Richard Albert
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2020 7:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PMFLIST] Capabilities

External Email


Phil,

I will add my suggestion ... many good ideas about classes and skills have already been suggested ... the one I will add is the development of critical thinking skills ... in my opinion the joy of doing science is not memorizing something and repeating it on an exam but applying and thinking about what one has learned ...

Richard A. Albert
Senior Microbiologist
Kleen Test Products
262-284-6600 x 5147


On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 11:53 AM <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Thanks Frank and thanks everyone!  Any additional suggestions welcome!
> Greatly appreciate the perspective.  We have been working with 
> selected/interested undergrads on soft skills and other nontechnical
> elements)  (teamwork, communications, interviewing, writing, CV's, 
> etc.) and will address many of the important skills/capabilities you identified.
> Phil
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Frank Settineri <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Sent: Wed, Jun 24, 2020 9:15 am
> Subject: Re: [PMFLIST] Capabilities
>
> They need to know aseptic techniques as a starting point and growth 
> promotion as the next step.  Everything after that is "gravy".
> Sincerely,
>
> Frank Settineri
> Veracorp LLC
> Sparta, New Jersey
> 908-499-5540
> https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.v
> eracorp.biz%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7Cdef19
> 5a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7C0%7C1
> %7C637287798522919808&amp;sdata=lW2f046YFczU5fsvRfYLYHTKBG8H6IS7c4au8D
> WUha8%3D&amp;reserved=0
> https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.l
> inkedin.com%2Fin%2Fveracorp&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWEL
> L.COM%7Cdef195a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad0
> 0f8ff%7C0%7C1%7C637287798522919808&amp;sdata=cs1Yd5Z1CJHYa2VZOFf3Dl%2B
> Yj6YJfCIN3shTTyqJc6k%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
> Strengthening Businesses, Strengthening Lives
>
>
>     On Wednesday, June 24, 2020, 08:27:05 AM EDT, Steve Morris < 
> [log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>  Phil,
> Its a big area but you are getting expert advice  from the members.
>
> My favorite area (and one that often crops up at audit) is control of 
> the manufacture, storage and shelf life of reagents.  Sometimes in a 
> lab you find reagents in the cupboard that have been there for years, 
> have no expiry date, are poorly or not labelled. Everything you use 
> should be manufactured to a valiated process, subject to a recognised 
> quality system (3rd party suppliers audited). Reagents must be clearly 
> labelled, have correct h&s symbols, date of manufacture, expiry date, location in the lab.
> Anything out of date should be disposed of correctly. It gives a great 
> impression if all this is under control.
>
> Get Outlook for 
> Android<https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2
> F%2Faka.ms%2Fghei36&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7C
> def195a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7C
> 0%7C1%7C637287798522919808&amp;sdata=plGpwIHkmmW%2FgVoeFTT%2FVLxhoKEmL
> RfEniymaFxPTCg%3D&amp;reserved=0>
>
> ________________________________
> From: The Pharmaceutical Microbiology Forum Email List < 
> [log in to unmask]> on behalf of Tony Cundell < 
> [log in to unmask]>
> Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 6:31:43 AM
> To: [log in to unmask] < 
> [log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: [PMFLIST] Capabilities
>
> Phil,
>
> The approach I would take would be to inventory all the job 
> requirements for the success of an entry level microbiologist in the 
> pharmaceutical or cosmetic QC lab and determine if these are best 
> taught in course work at the state university or in on-the-job 
> training at the pharmaceutical company.
>
> For example, the state university should provide a broad scientific 
> education, some basic laboratory skills especially aseptic handling of 
> microorganisms, plate counts, Gram stains, etc, encourage the ability 
> of the student to think critically and express themselves orally and 
> in writing. By looking at the subjects taken, the grades achieved and 
> intrapersonal skills of the applicant, the hiring manager should be 
> able to identify who to hire and make an investment in.
>
> The pharma company should train the new hire in record keeping, GMP 
> compliance, and the compendial test methods. The pharma company should 
> emphasize their culture especially dedication to quality and teamwork 
> associated with working in industry.
>
> Tony
>
> On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 12:44 PM <
> [log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> > I’m working with a state univ micro dpt to establish 
> > appliedcapabilities/experience for interested/selected micro 
> > students
> (BS)
> > beyond thetypical undergrad curriculum.  For exampleand in context 
> > of
> PMF –
> > we anticipate practical/theoretical training re. USP’s51, 61, 62.
> >
> >
> > If you were looking at a BS level microbiologist fresh fromschool, 
> > what skills/capabilities would you think esp. valuable in your hiringdecision?
> >
> >
> > Thanks in advance for your thoughts, Phil Geis
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------
> > The PMFList is supported by our sponsors as a service to the 
> > scientific community.
> >
> > Please take a second to visit our sponsors' web sites and say thank 
> > you for their support of this service.
> > If your company would be interested in sponsoring this community, 
> > please contact [log in to unmask]
> >
> >
> >
> > Steris - 
> > https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww
> > .sterislifesciences.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWE
> > LL.COM%7Cdef195a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2
> > ad00f8ff%7C0%7C1%7C637287798522919808&amp;sdata=cWsyFOCtFKiOjTlV8t9L
> > GoVoZg6An6RirjYMyPe6KrY%3D&amp;reserved=0
> >
> > Charles River Laboratories -
> > https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fww
> > w2.criver.com%2Fl%2F60962%2F2020-03-27%2Fh6jqv6&amp;data=02%7C01%7CM
> > ichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7Cdef195a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a
> > 64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7C0%7C1%7C637287798522919808&amp;sdata
> > =%2BLOOw4T5XrpKd1vzHutYF92Q0arRpLb5I42NhYna6G8%3D&amp;reserved=0
> >
> > Veltek Associates, Inc - 
> > https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww
> > .sterile.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7Cde
> > f195a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7C
> > 0%7C1%7C637287798522919808&amp;sdata=CkXw19RymD5tBPUALM%2BvcXE8CuTHl
> > slbrerjpeCLuXk%3D&amp;reserved=0
> >
> > Microbiologics, Inc. - 
> > https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww
> > .microbiologics.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.C
> > OM%7Cdef195a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00
> > f8ff%7C0%7C1%7C637287798522919808&amp;sdata=RSiWgicZsTUgN0qX3FHqF1ZC
> > %2FiUhpaYn7CBvgrKrXO4%3D&amp;reserved=0
> >
> > BD Industrial Media - 
> > https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww
> > .bd.com%2Fds%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7Cde
> > f195a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7C
> > 0%7C1%7C637287798522919808&amp;sdata=5UrC%2FF2bvy64zUCNcGYk2Dp9iFmsF
> > RjyH06rAbhw2jE%3D&amp;reserved=0
> >
> > Associates of Cape Cod, Inc. - 
> > https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww
> > .acciusa.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7Cde
> > f195a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7C
> > 0%7C1%7C637287798522919808&amp;sdata=K3TSHYQPtiIMgYh3ImulHMWiIj3i%2B
> > efSL1zqLB5yj%2Bk%3D&amp;reserved=0
> >
> >
> > =================================
> > The nature of this service is to provide a medium for communication.  
> > The specific statements and endorsements of individuals 
> > participating in the discussions are not necessarily those of the 
> > PMF or the sponsors of the list.
> >
>
>
> --
> Tony Cundell, Ph. D.
> Consulting Microbiologist
> Email: [log in to unmask]
> Phone: 914 725-3947
> Cell: 914 841-0074
>
> ------------------
> The PMFList is supported by our sponsors as a service to the 
> scientific community.
>
> Please take a second to visit our sponsors' web sites and say thank 
> you for their support of this service.
> If your company would be interested in sponsoring this community, 
> please contact [log in to unmask]
>
>
>
> Steris - 
> https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.s
> terislifesciences.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.C
> OM%7Cdef195a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8
> ff%7C0%7C1%7C637287798522929798&amp;sdata=mmmToN7f1Af655OlH1xjuXgd0QRX
> EmuQyKDdvaJAYew%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
> Charles River Laboratories -
> https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww2
> .criver.com%2Fl%2F60962%2F2020-03-27%2Fh6jqv6&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMicha
> el.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7Cdef195a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d
> 9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7C0%7C1%7C637287798522929798&amp;sdata=%2FOpzH
> uRUjelutLP%2F1Tp5I3%2Fkv42Cqh2rjEUPfRpKL5M%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
> Veltek Associates, Inc - 
> https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.s
> terile.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7Cdef195
> a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7C0%7C1%
> 7C637287798522929798&amp;sdata=RtI%2FctoLs9Snr07knZMSYmxfYAC2LS0yzgIZa
> TVmj1I%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
> Microbiologics, Inc. - 
> https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.m
> icrobiologics.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7
> Cdef195a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7
> C0%7C1%7C637287798522929798&amp;sdata=H7M30TfVP4O5rmQA4TixONnWmPctS%2B
> %2BTt9mChOfWHnk%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
> BD Industrial Media - 
> https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.b
> d.com%2Fds%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7Cdef195
> a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7C0%7C1%
> 7C637287798522929798&amp;sdata=NWlH0WdyKPCQEBoq9Xy1aisVZwIhHaiFExB%2Bd
> xXF7us%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
> Associates of Cape Cod, Inc. - 
> https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.a
> cciusa.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7Cdef195
> a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7C0%7C1%
> 7C637287798522929798&amp;sdata=22U1hzhlJg16CddEGs8gVr8pEovOOicHHryaoxc
> sNso%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
>
> =================================
> The nature of this service is to provide a medium for communication.  
> The specific statements and endorsements of individuals participating 
> in the discussions are not necessarily those of the PMF or the 
> sponsors of the list.
>
> ------------------
> The PMFList is supported by our sponsors as a service to the 
> scientific community.
>
> Please take a second to visit our sponsors' web sites and say thank 
> you for their support of this service.
> If your company would be interested in sponsoring this community, 
> please contact [log in to unmask]
>
>
>
> Steris - 
> https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.s
> terislifesciences.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.C
> OM%7Cdef195a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8
> ff%7C0%7C1%7C637287798522929798&amp;sdata=mmmToN7f1Af655OlH1xjuXgd0QRX
> EmuQyKDdvaJAYew%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
> Charles River Laboratories -
> https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww2
> .criver.com%2Fl%2F60962%2F2020-03-27%2Fh6jqv6&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMicha
> el.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7Cdef195a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d
> 9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7C0%7C1%7C637287798522929798&amp;sdata=%2FOpzH
> uRUjelutLP%2F1Tp5I3%2Fkv42Cqh2rjEUPfRpKL5M%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
> Veltek Associates, Inc - 
> https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.s
> terile.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7Cdef195
> a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7C0%7C1%
> 7C637287798522929798&amp;sdata=RtI%2FctoLs9Snr07knZMSYmxfYAC2LS0yzgIZa
> TVmj1I%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
> Microbiologics, Inc. - 
> https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.m
> icrobiologics.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7
> Cdef195a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7
> C0%7C1%7C637287798522929798&amp;sdata=H7M30TfVP4O5rmQA4TixONnWmPctS%2B
> %2BTt9mChOfWHnk%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
> BD Industrial Media - 
> https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.b
> d.com%2Fds%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7Cdef195
> a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7C0%7C1%
> 7C637287798522929798&amp;sdata=NWlH0WdyKPCQEBoq9Xy1aisVZwIhHaiFExB%2Bd
> xXF7us%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
> Associates of Cape Cod, Inc. - 
> https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.a
> cciusa.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7Cdef195
> a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7C0%7C1%
> 7C637287798522929798&amp;sdata=22U1hzhlJg16CddEGs8gVr8pEovOOicHHryaoxc
> sNso%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
>
> =================================
> The nature of this service is to provide a medium for communication.  
> The specific statements and endorsements of individuals participating 
> in the discussions are not necessarily those of the PMF or the 
> sponsors of the list.
>
> ------------------
> The PMFList is supported by our sponsors as a service to the 
> scientific community.
>
> Please take a second to visit our sponsors' web sites and say thank 
> you for their support of this service.
> If your company would be interested in sponsoring this community, 
> please contact [log in to unmask]
>
>
>
> Steris - 
> https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.s
> terislifesciences.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.C
> OM%7Cdef195a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8
> ff%7C0%7C1%7C637287798522929798&amp;sdata=mmmToN7f1Af655OlH1xjuXgd0QRX
> EmuQyKDdvaJAYew%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
> Charles River Laboratories -
> https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww2
> .criver.com%2Fl%2F60962%2F2020-03-27%2Fh6jqv6&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMicha
> el.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7Cdef195a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d
> 9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7C0%7C1%7C637287798522939789&amp;sdata=J4t2ZrB
> Mcj3GmjRGmw2zn1nofNOkB3N%2FpzJzyfWTz%2FM%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
> Veltek Associates, Inc - 
> https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.s
> terile.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7Cdef195
> a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7C0%7C1%
> 7C637287798522939789&amp;sdata=GXTAo5%2BaESXkikrSofsGZy5NQ2g1hJOnDPt2r
> HQ1%2Bt4%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
> Microbiologics, Inc. - 
> https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.m
> icrobiologics.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7
> Cdef195a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7
> C0%7C1%7C637287798522939789&amp;sdata=lUvXuDIfeYbUJHxMcvoo%2FNmm%2BqG1
> Ahei%2FFDYNuueqrE%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
> BD Industrial Media - 
> https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.b
> d.com%2Fds%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7Cdef195
> a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7C0%7C1%
> 7C637287798522939789&amp;sdata=cpmOg%2BoOW8weMEFPFR1MJPcB%2Bi1vwM7heCM
> zWbAf760%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
> Associates of Cape Cod, Inc. - 
> https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.a
> cciusa.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7Cdef195
> a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7C0%7C1%
> 7C637287798522939789&amp;sdata=lvn73OF%2B51L0JXf4pAbOBOXBd%2FzqwvhZvIV
> oiR%2BTkTo%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
>
> =================================
> The nature of this service is to provide a medium for communication.  
> The specific statements and endorsements of individuals participating 
> in the discussions are not necessarily those of the PMF or the 
> sponsors of the list.
>
> ------------------
> The PMFList is supported by our sponsors as a service to the 
> scientific community.
>
> Please take a second to visit our sponsors' web sites and say thank 
> you for their support of this service.
> If your company would be interested in sponsoring this community, 
> please contact [log in to unmask]
>
>
>
> Steris - 
> https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.s
> terislifesciences.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.C
> OM%7Cdef195a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8
> ff%7C0%7C1%7C637287798522939789&amp;sdata=%2F1doir0eunhvK2TuK5ZpgAR%2B
> asFD2s2zO4%2BECKDvwG8%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
> Charles River Laboratories -
> https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww2
> .criver.com%2Fl%2F60962%2F2020-03-27%2Fh6jqv6&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMicha
> el.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7Cdef195a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d
> 9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7C0%7C1%7C637287798522939789&amp;sdata=J4t2ZrB
> Mcj3GmjRGmw2zn1nofNOkB3N%2FpzJzyfWTz%2FM%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
> Veltek Associates, Inc - 
> https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.s
> terile.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7Cdef195
> a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7C0%7C1%
> 7C637287798522939789&amp;sdata=GXTAo5%2BaESXkikrSofsGZy5NQ2g1hJOnDPt2r
> HQ1%2Bt4%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
> Microbiologics, Inc. - 
> https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.m
> icrobiologics.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7
> Cdef195a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7
> C0%7C1%7C637287798522939789&amp;sdata=lUvXuDIfeYbUJHxMcvoo%2FNmm%2BqG1
> Ahei%2FFDYNuueqrE%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
> BD Industrial Media - 
> https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.b
> d.com%2Fds%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7Cdef195
> a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7C0%7C1%
> 7C637287798522939789&amp;sdata=cpmOg%2BoOW8weMEFPFR1MJPcB%2Bi1vwM7heCM
> zWbAf760%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
> Associates of Cape Cod, Inc. - 
> https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.a
> cciusa.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7Cdef195
> a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7C0%7C1%
> 7C637287798522939789&amp;sdata=lvn73OF%2B51L0JXf4pAbOBOXBd%2FzqwvhZvIV
> oiR%2BTkTo%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
>
> =================================
> The nature of this service is to provide a medium for communication.  
> The specific statements and endorsements of individuals participating 
> in the discussions are not necessarily those of the PMF or the 
> sponsors of the list.
>

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying or distribution of this message in whole or in part is strictly

prohibited. Please inform the sender immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.

------------------
The PMFList is supported by our sponsors as a service to the scientific community.

Please take a second to visit our sponsors' web sites and say thank you for their support of this service.
If your company would be interested in sponsoring this community, please contact [log in to unmask]



Steris - https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sterislifesciences.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7Cdef195a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7C0%7C1%7C637287798522939789&amp;sdata=%2F1doir0eunhvK2TuK5ZpgAR%2BasFD2s2zO4%2BECKDvwG8%3D&amp;reserved=0

Charles River Laboratories - https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww2.criver.com%2Fl%2F60962%2F2020-03-27%2Fh6jqv6&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7Cdef195a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7C0%7C1%7C637287798522949784&amp;sdata=KeeMiNjV76xmZ4Q%2FwRgBCOmkM869KQZAb37eMTyt%2B8A%3D&amp;reserved=0

Veltek Associates, Inc - https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sterile.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7Cdef195a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7C0%7C1%7C637287798522949784&amp;sdata=BJ%2BFWkaNfG2RzJuoxBCcOcW1S3L8wWL%2FocdDBUyYAv8%3D&amp;reserved=0

Microbiologics, Inc. - https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.microbiologics.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7Cdef195a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7C0%7C1%7C637287798522949784&amp;sdata=nY2XmC74CpztK8Br1FG55vi57yk5uhaYiqklWgId5IE%3D&amp;reserved=0

BD Industrial Media - https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bd.com%2Fds%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7Cdef195a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7C0%7C1%7C637287798522949784&amp;sdata=zpfCsvotTZbntcBkNWSLc7qos2rGJJCtvT1kqhTALec%3D&amp;reserved=0

Associates of Cape Cod, Inc. - https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.acciusa.com%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CMichael.Perez%40EDGEWELL.COM%7Cdef195a5221c4e8153f708d819e051a6%7C68a64490d9e0464ea0bc44b2ad00f8ff%7C0%7C1%7C637287798522949784&amp;sdata=WCkTDrlYrKIWclNs3ZGiIT4wM2fV5E3X6OENUYqI5Mg%3D&amp;reserved=0


=================================
The nature of this service is to provide a medium for communication.  The specific statements and endorsements of individuals participating in the discussions are not necessarily those of the PMF or the sponsors of the list.

------------------
The PMFList is supported by our sponsors as a service to the scientific community.

Please take a second to visit our sponsors' web sites and say thank you for their support of this service.
If your company would be interested in sponsoring this community, please contact [log in to unmask]



Steris - http://www.sterislifesciences.com/

Charles River Laboratories - https://www2.criver.com/l/60962/2020-03-27/h6jqv6

Veltek Associates, Inc - http://www.sterile.com

Microbiologics, Inc. - http://www.microbiologics.com

BD Industrial Media - http://www.bd.com/ds/

Associates of Cape Cod, Inc. - http://www.acciusa.com/


=================================
The nature of this service is to provide a medium for communication.  The specific statements and endorsements of individuals participating in the discussions are not necessarily those of the PMF or the sponsors of the list.

ATOM RSS1 RSS2