From:
Michelle Law <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2019 16:33:10 +0000
Or should the question[s] be, is the pharmaceutical industry positioning Microbiologists to do their jobs; or, is the industry placing higher value on the 'bottom line' at the expense of quality?  Are Microbiologists having to choose between staying employed and doing their jobs?

Michelle Law, PhD
Assoc. Director, Microbiology
E: [log in to unmask]

NITTO AVECIA PHARMA SERVICES
www.aveciapharma.com

Nitto Celebrates its 100th Anniversary!
Make it Happen! Nitto Everywhere!

“Now is the accepted time, not tomorrow, not some more convenient season. It is today that our best work can be done and not some future day or future year. It is today that we fit ourselves for the greater usefulness of tomorrow. Today is the seed time; now are the hours of work, and tomorrow comes the harvest and the playtime.”—W.E.B. Du Bois