From:
Vivek Bharambe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2011 09:42:25 +0530
Hi Sergio,

This procedure is followed to remove the stagnated WFI in the loop system
and similarly in purified water aswell, as stagnated water is not the fresh
and there are chances for micribial growth promotion so certain qty of WFI/
Purified water is let down and fresh water is used either for sampling or
for production purpose.

How ever the quantity of the water is depend upon the loop length of the
system in your facility.

Regards,
Vivek Bharambe
CQA - Maneesh pharmaceuticals Ltd.