Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 2020 13:18:32 -0400
My opinion is to use a viable sampler. I realize non-sterile MFG has lower standards than parenterals but I think it’s hard to “qualify” a room with semi-quantitative methods. I’m sure it’s been done and I don’t think anybody could say you absolutely can’t do that. The sampler could be used for many years, justifying the purchase.

Tim Cser