From:
"Cook, Ron - PMC-CA" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 13:39:43 -0400
   This is my interpretation also.  With MRC-5 tissue culture we usually
have best results for longevity with the lowest possible temperatures and
prefer liquid nitrogen below -150 degrees Centigrade.

Ron Cook
PMC  Canada
Bacteriology