From:
Henry Yepwi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 2020 20:30:35 +0000
Dear Donald
Thank you for your observations. Am sure you are aware In USP 61, the table showing sample dissolution/preparation speaks on heating as i mentioned on oily samples. I added that as he has mentioned the use of tween 80 already.
Thank you once again.
Yepwi Henry.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 3:03 PM, Chavella Giolina<[log in to unmask]> wrote:   Dear forum,
I work for a cosmetic company and I carry out challenge testing on "oil in water" emulsions. There is a need to perform challenge tests on "water in oil" products. I use a rich broth that contains polysorbate 80 at a concentration of 5%. Although the Method Suitability test shows that the concentration of polysorbate in the broth is suitable for testing these "water in oil" emulsions, I cannot see the product being dissolved in the broth. Is it possible to tell me how they could be dissolved?
Any thoughts would be grateful,

Thank you in advance,
Giolina Chavella

The nature of this service is to provide a medium for communication.  The specific statements and endorsements of individuals participating in the discussions are not necessarily those of the PMF or the sponsors of the list.