PMFLIST Archives

June 2020

From:
Franklin Binns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jun 2020 23:17:03 -0600
Dear Experts,

Do you know if there is a standard (i.e. ISO, ASTM, etc, etc) that
describes job positions in pharmaceutical industry?

For example, for a quality control analyst for medications or for a
production quality inspector? A standard that describes the minimum
competencies, skills and knowledge for that job position?

Franklin Binns
CEO
Microbiología farmacéutica