PMFLIST Archives

March 2020

From:
Láncos Krisztina dr. <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 2020 21:59:52 +0000
We filter 10 ml from PW and calculatethe result of:  X avarage + 3 sigma,  from the previous  Year results, and declare, if the result is below 10 Cfu/10, than we apply 10 Cfu/10 ml as warnig limit,
and the double of it 20 Cfu=10 ml  for action limit.

Krisztina