Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 2020 16:23:36 +0200
Dear Gilman Wong,

Everything depends on how strict your aseptic techniques are. In general, we do both in the same laboratory, but without proper training and cleaning regime you may have some problems.
Many things depends on phage you are going to grow.

Best regards,
Marcin

 Dr. Marcin Los (CEO) tel. +48 503636224 [log in to unmask]

www.phageconsultants.com

Office: Lab address:
Phage Consultants Phage Consultants
Partyzantow 10/18 Al. Zwyciestwa 96/98, Building 1 d/255
80-254 Gdansk 81-451 Gdynia
Poland Poland